University of Mpumalanga 2022 Applications
Applications to study at the University of Mpumalanga in 2022 are open. Apply now at a University that is an instrument of progress and a beacon of hope.
University of Mpumalanga’s 2022 applications are now open. Apply now to a University that is seen as a vital element of social, cultural and economical life.
- Mbombela Campus
- Siyabuswa Campus
Faculties and schools:
How to apply:
NB: Before you start with your application, ensure that you have electronic copies to upload (the accepted document types/format are: pdf, doc, Docx, tiff, PNG, jpg, jpeg):
- certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents.
- proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
- Click here to apply, accept the application rules and click “continue”
- Capture your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your application;
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching: 30 September 2021
- All programmes: 30 November 2021
- Masters programmes: 15 January 2022
- Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”;
- Capture educational institution detail and click “next”;