GOVERNMENT PRINTING WORKS PRINTERS ASSISTANT
REF NO: (GPW21/51) (X6 POSTS)
SALARY: R147 459 per annum (Level 04)
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Numerical proficiency.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Grade 12 will be added advantage.
- Need to work extended hours and night shifts when necessary and when required.
- Successful candidates will be performing general assistant duties on equipment such as sewing, guillotines, folding, side stitching, glueing.
- Operate glueing machines, putting strips on quarter bound books, making of hinges, pasting of files, counting of sheets and assist artisans with quarter bound books, moving and stacking of printed matter.
- Assisting and supporting Artisans in operating the binding and printing machines Quality assurance on printed materials.
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties.
ENQUIRIES: Mr T.H. Khumalo Tel No: (012) 748 6329
APPLICATIONS: All applications must be forwarded to The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria or Private Bag X85, Pretoria, 0001
FOR ATTENTION: Ms N Kana or Ms D Kgosana, Human Resources, Tel No: 012 748 6279 / 012 748
CLOSING DATE: 09 December 2021 (12:00 noon)
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (NB. The new application for employment form can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.zavacancies, the old prescribed application for employment form Z83 was withdrawn with effect from 31 December 2020) and must be completed in full with page 2 duly signed, and a clear indication of the reference number on the Z 83. A recent comprehensive CV specifying all qualifications and experience with respective dates, Copies of qualifications, ID and a valid driver’s license (where required), must be attached. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview. It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), The Government Printing Works reserves the right to fill or not fill its advertised posts. General information: Shortlisted candidates must be available for interviews, which might be virtual at a date and time determined by the Government Printing Works. Shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise, which might be virtual that intends to test relevant technical elements of the jobs; by the Government Printing Works, Personnel suitability checks will also be administered as a part of the selection process. Successful candidates will be required to enter into an employment contract and performance agreement (as relevant) and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration, If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful