takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Online Shopping Assistant – Fixed Term Contract ( 9 months) to join our team in Cape Town
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service.
- Resolve product or service problems by utilising your listening skills to clarify our customer’s query; assess any service failure to identify the root-cause and take appropriate action.
- Communicate with our customers via phone, email and chat.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate to a resolution.
- Liaise between internal departments to solve our customer queries.
- Take ownership of our customers and ensure their needs are met in accordance with being Africa’s most customer-centric company.
Qualifications and experience
- Senior Certificate or Higher
- At least 6 – 12 months customer service experience
takealot seek to employ Extraordinary Minds, people who are:
- Customer obsessed and what it means to deliver an exceptional service
- Competitive: Although innovation is important, GREAT requires a lot of work.
- Curious and Teachable: Always questioning the status quo, hungry for knowledge and experience no matter what they already know
- Smart: Able to identify the root cause of a problem and solve it
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment and thrive on delivering quality work at hyper-speed
- Collaborative and mindful of the impact of their actions on the team
- Emotionally resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Customer centric, the ability to delight our customers.
- Accountable and responsible, has integrity and takes ownership regardless of whose ‘problem’ it is.
If you meet the above requirement you can complete the application on the link below
The Closing Date is not specified