The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa. The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
Applications Are Open For Following:
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng – Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
To Qualify for a GCRA bursary award you must be:
- A South African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
- Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence(utility bill or letter from ward councillor)
- Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
- Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
- Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability or medical report(where applicable)
How to apply